Friday, March 13, 2009

Big boys

The boys are growing up way too quickly. I love the stage each are at and wish they could just stay put. Taylor is getting closer to walking (meaning he finds something with wheels and walks with it for hours) and Dallin got his first big boy bike (with training wheels) and is now wearing big boy "panties" (I catch myself calling his underwear this ALL the time and I promise I don't do it to make Michael crazy). I knew he would let us know when he was ready to be potty trained and a few days ago he was ready to use the big boy potty. It sure helps to have super cool dinosaur panties though.


I love this picture because Dallin's head is resting on Taylor's and it is so characteristic of both. Dallin as the protective older brother softly cuddling with his brother and Taylor as his happy, energetic self.

Dallin literally had to hold Taylor down because he would not sit still for even a second to take a picture. As soon as I would set Taylor on Dallin's lap, he frantically crawled away. The kid is fast.


If you click on the picture you'll see Taylor's two bottom teeth that just came in.

Taylor loves to wave at cars passing by our house. You can see from his hand how dirty he gets from crawling around. And since he won't leave socks or shoes on, his feet are practically black by the time he goes in for a bath at night. It is funny how hard these boys play. I can only imagine it gets more intense as they grow.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

They are getting so big! What handsome boys you have. Yes, things will get more intense. Way more intense.

Anonymous said...

Those boys sure are growing up fast! Cute pics!

Jessica McKay said...

Wow! I wouldn't have recognized Taylor. I can't wait to be with him. He and Riggs are going to have so much fun. I am really jealous of your wonderful weather!

Emily said...

They are so cute! And I'm totally find with you calling his cool dinosaur underwear PANTIES!

Too funny.

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable. I love that picture of Taylor waving.

Kelly, Evan and Mia said...

I love those baby teeth! We miss your boys...please share them with us :)

Linda said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Taylor has changed so much. The pictures are so cute.

Staci said...

Thank you again for your sweet message. It was so appreciated :)

easleyfamily said...

What cute boys!