Born April 17 at 2:56 p.m.
Weight 7lbs 1 oz
Rachel is a name that both Michael and I love and Emma is a family name that comes down through many generations:
Marian Emma Bluhm Flandro (her great grandmother)
Elsa Emma Lange Bluhm (her great, great grandmother)
Emma Mattick Lange (her great, great, great grandmother)
Emma Rae Riggs McKay (her great, great grandmother)
We also very much admire Emma Hale Smith, wife of Joseph Smith
She is an angel. Sometimes I just hold her and stare at her for the longest time. I can't help it- I am smitten. Today she is a month old. I can't believe it. She is already a pound heavier than her birth weight and is outgrowing her newborn onesies. She needs to stop growing so quickly. Her eyes are already starting to turn blue like her brothers. I think she is just beautiful.
13 comments:
She is already a month and I still haven't seen her :(. I'm going to call and come by to hold her :). I hope all is well...if you are ever needing to get the boys gone call me. Harrison is dieing to play.
Cousin, she is beautiful!! I'm so happy for your sweet family. Please let Auntie Jeanne and Missy know when I am due so they have time to find reasonable airfare. Love you!
Mel! I'm SO glad for this post! I've been checking your blog everyday since Rachel was born hoping for pics and an update. She is darling. So beautiful. And the anecdote about Dallin whispering in her ear is precious. I miss you!
She is beautiful and so is her Mother! Looks like those "big" brothers are smitten too! Good work, Michael and Melanie. Can't wait until you come to Utah!
Yay! We've been meaning to call you guys and get an update! She is a beauty...Rachel has always been on our list as well. We need to catch up soon since we'll be moving by you sometime!
She's so precious! I'm so happy you got your girl. Your kids are adorable!
Wow. She is amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to see her!
So fun. How is it having a girl after 2 boys? You all look great!
Already a MONTH!! Oh my goodness. That said, you looked great on Sunday for her only being a month old!!! She's adorable! Enjoy the time when she's so tiny!
Conratulations!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! :) You have the cutest little family. :)
She is so beautiful! And the boys are adorable too! Love the pictures of them all! Can't wait to see her. Love her already!
I love those little munchkins!!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment