2 months ago
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Rachel 3 months
These were taken earlier this summer of sweet little Rachel. She is almost five months old (three months old in the pictures) and is just so sweet, patient, and happy. Sure, she has her moments, but I can't complain because she is so darn good natured and puts up with her wild and crazy brothers quite well. I feel so completely blessed. I adore her. Dallin adores her. Taylor tries to gag her with a spatula. We are still working through a few kinks at the McKay household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
oh my - she's so adorable! I'm not even sure if I've seen her in person yet and she's already FIVE months old!! Crazy!
Melanie, I am dying. I love the comment about Taylor! Haha! Seriously though, he'll come around, I think. Guess what, Dominic (just in the last 2 weeks) has rounded the bend and decided that he LIKES Damon. (It only took 9 months) This is huge! And now they giggle and play together... and I thought he would NEVER come around. So hang in there, he'll decide she's a keeper here soon. Until then, bring him to MY HOUSE so he can play with my boys! Seriously. Love ya!
Mel, She is beautiful! I love her little face. Her headband and flower are adorable. What a treasure. Thank you for posting!
Thank you for posting these darling pictures! Rachel is absolutely beautiful!!!
Wish I could give her a big hug just like your mom! You'll have to do it for me! Give the boys my love too!
Beautiful Baby Girl! Just like her Mother!
I love her!!! and all of you!
She is absolutely gorgeous! I hope we get to see her again before too much time passes!
She is beautiful, I can't wait to see her in person. We're moving to Mesa conference weekend, so we'll be seeing you!!
What a little beauty she is, Melanie! Those pictures are adorable!
I love that round, little face!!!
Rachel is so beautiful! Can't wait to see you all again.
that's a lovely little mouth you have baby girl it's going to feel sweet sucking my c-ck, never been sucked by a baby but I want to see how it feels
Post a Comment