Friday, November 19, 2010

Rachel 6 months











10 comments:

Erica Johnston said...

your family is ADORABLE! and you look AMAZING!! So glad I get to peek in once in a while!!

Missy said...

What a pretty little lady! Love that girl!!! Her hair is getting longer! She's the cutest thing ever!!!

Linda said...

She is so darn cute! Love all the pictures!

Heather J. said...

What an expressive little lady! Thanks for posting all of these sweet pictures of your family, the love and fun just radiates...even across the country!

Auburn said...

What a cutie!

Natasha said...

Rachel Photo shoot!!!! Oh wait, I have 2 other children?? haha i lub them all!

Jen-ben said...

oh my cuteness I love her!!

Heather said...

Her little face is so expressive! I love it! How darling.

Staci said...

She is a little Taylor!! She looks more like him everytime I see her. She is darling. Abby calls every baby "Racho."

Bonnie Bennett said...

So nice to hear your sweet voice the other night! Seems like forever since I've seen you and I played it over and over. I'm doing much better now and back to work for just a few hours a day. My strength is being very slow in returning but I'm getting there. Thanks so much for your love and concern for me, you are such a loving and compassionate daughter(I still claim you!) and I love you very much!!
Your Aunt Bonnie