We had such a great time at Disneyland! Dallin loved It's a Small World (which we rode many, many times), A Bug's Life, the Winnie the Pooh ride, the parades (especially the Lion King float), the Crush show (the turtle from Finding Nemo), and the tortilla factory (that's my boy!).
Instead of actually buying the pictures that certain rides take of you, we just take a picture of the picture. Much cheaper, lots more fun. We also kinda pose for the camera.


Megan, Dallin, and grandpa Chan
On the jungle cruise. Dallin was fascinated by the hippos.
An intense ride through It's a Small World
My mom and Michael taking a quick nap during It's a Small World
My mom with the grandkids

Kickin' it after a long day

Dallin with his two moms




7 comments:
Yeah! I'm the very first one to leave you a comment. How great am I???
I wanted to tell you about this cool party I'm having. It's a BYON party. Bring your own noodles. They're really popular here.
I LOVE YOU!
yipee! you started a blog! I am so thrilled! Love the disneyland pics!
So cute! You did a great job Mel! Love, Missy (Dallin's second mom)
Dang cute pix. How does Dallin get such cool grandparents? And I think Jimmy wins the 'best pictures' award for his roller coaster antics. Way to go Jimmmy. And I've never heard of the old taking a picture of the picture trick -- that's GENIUS!!!
Cute family. Nice work. And we're proud to have our blog linked to yours.
Low blow! Michael and I weren't really sleeping through "It's A Small World." We were simply meditating!
Great site and sights!
xoxo,
Grandma
What fun pictures of your family trip to Disneyland! I can see you had a great time together! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Nancy
nice if the girl on left had no knickers on I could see her bald little c--t
Post a Comment