Dallin loves reading. Until recently, he would only make it through about half of a book before he became bored, jumped up, and found something to push over. Now he will not only sit through an entire book, he will bring his favorite books to us when he wants us to read to him. I love it! We have come a long way.
4 months ago



4 comments:
So cute! I'm so excited to see you guys! So it's always a first place competition between Phoenix and Death Valley for the U.S. high temp.
Yes, so cute! I want to see him! Hi Missy!
LOVE the chugging pic! I better it would be even greater in person...want to come over? I will make brownies everyday and Braden and I will continue to let you guys win in any game we play so that you go home feeling happy about yourselves. crybabies.
The chugging picture is too funny. I'm so glad you have your blog - I love it. (melansco)
Post a Comment