Dallin turns two in 10 days! I can't believe how big he is getting and how quickly these past two years have gone.

We went to see the Christmas lights and nativity scenes at the Mesa, Arizona LDS temple.
Dallin is such a good helper in the kitchen! His specialities are dumping ingredients into a bowl and stirring (my speciality is sweeping the floor when half of his scoops don't make it into the bowl). He really is fascinated with baking; I think he might just be the next Emeril Lagasse. 
How's this for a little munchkin under the weather... This past weekend Dallin got croup for the second time this month. He is feeling much better, but we had to triple his asthma meds for a few days.
Our 2nd annual trip to "Zoo Lights" on Thanksgiving. Visitors welcome for year 3!
The world stops when the garbage truck is near our home. The driver knows us now; he does cool tricks with the "arm" for Dallin.
"Mom, I'm gonna count to three and you better have that camera (with its too-bright flash) in its bag!"
Dallin cuddling with his favorite stuffed animal, whom we have cleverly named "Bear".
Dallin and Megan. . . BFF


Dallin and Megan. . . BFF
Missy came out to visit us about a month ago. When we took her back to the airport I explained to Dallin that she was going to fly home on an airplane. Now everytime we see an airplane he will point to it and say, "Mis!". He still asks for her everyday and doesn't understand why we can't just go the airport and pick her up.

Dallin and Mama Fran (His great-grandmother McKay)




3 comments:
Your pictures are awesome! I want a camera like yours too! But, apparently I need new tires on my car. Whatevs. I love you guys! Mom and I want to make a slide show DVD for brudder. I thought of it because I heard a Christmas song this morning that reminded me of Dallin. He's the only sweetheart I need! I miss you guys and CAN'T WAIT to see you! Enjoy Dallin now, because when he turns two, he might throw tantrums and scratch or something. ;) Love, Mis
are you liking your camera????
In that picture of Megan and Dallin, they look like siblings! They look so alike! Big blue eyes that cheeks that won't quit!
Post a Comment