Sunday, December 9, 2007

First Haircut

So, I finally gave in and decided to get Dallin's hair cut. We had hardly touched it these past two years because, one, I love his hair a little long, and two, he throws a fit anytime scissors come near his head- I thought it was a little dangerous. We went to a cute little hair shop just for kids and he did much better than I expected.
As soon as the stylist started Dallin just repeated, "All done!"
My Mom and I tried to entertain him and bribe him with suckers- anything to assuage his grief.
He did an amazing job of sitting still.
So handsome!!! I can't believe how much older he looks.
There's a smile! He didn't want to leave once the haircut was over. Go figure.
His reward: another sucker.

8 comments:

Jen-ben said...

How cute is that??!! He does look sooo much older! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE you!!

Anonymous said...

His hair looks so cute!! Did you get my email about the gel?

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am just a random person looking at your blog. You need to know that your little boy is the cutest thing I ever saw!!! I am not his grandmother or anything like that- I just think he is wonderful!

Sincerely,
Stranger

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's missy. I'm here at the airport. I don't know why you don't just come pick me up. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that 2 year old picture! He is so cute! He is going to be so excited to see little little brudder! It's already gotten confusing differentiating between the two "brudders"

Anonymous said...

Dear Melanie,
We haven't known each other long, but I think Dallin is also very cute. He is also very funny. Does sugar make him mean?

Rachel said...

Happy B-Day $ Money McKay $!

Emily said...

He is sooo darling! What a cute family you have! It was so good to see you today at old Navy!

Our blog is thevandykefamily.blogspot.com

em