Monday, December 3, 2007

Lights

I love my boys!!! Dallin just adores his dad. At the end of each day I always ask Dallin what his favorite part of the day was and he always responds, "Dada". When he wakes up from his nap I ask what he dreamt about and he responds, "Dada". When I follow up with, "What did you and Dada do in your dream?", he begins explaining to me something that I can't quite understand. "Who is your favorite person?" "Dada". "Who would you like to clean the kitchen tonight?" "Dada." That's my boy. AZ has amazing sunsets- even in December! Michael took this beautiful photo from our street.
The Christmas season has officially begun! Michael put up our Christmas lights the other day with Dallin's help. Actually, Dallin's job was to climb up the ladder after Dad and make sure he didn't fall. If something is climbable, Dallin will find it.
Dallin with his ladies, Bella and Eva. We have a park just a few houses away on our street and Dallin loves to take a bucket and a shovel and just play in the sand.

Did someone find the oats? So I asked, "Was it an accident?" "Uh-huh". Sometimes when he knows he has done something he shouldn't have (the eerie sound of silence gives it away) he will lead me to the site and just say "oh-no" with a devastated look on his face. "Was it an accident?" "uh-huh". This is why I have learned to not leave pens lying around, humidifiers full of water on the ground, or leave him alone with a toilet. He is ever curious but just so darn cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dallin!!!!!!!!!