Monday, May 12, 2008

5 weeks old!

Taylor is healthy and doing well, which we are so grateful for. His night time routine is improving, which is also really nice (granted, it will be much better when he acutally sleeps through the night but for now I will take what I can get). He goes down between 8 and 9 and gets up at 1am and then again around 4:30. Dallin has this sixth sense where he knows when someone is awake in the house. Even if I am REALLY quiet and leave the lights off, he knows that we are out in the living room. He usually joins me and Taylor anywhere between 5-5:30 each morning just as I am ready to put Taylor back to sleep. Dallin will come out of his room and say, "all done nap". I guess it is kind of a long nap when you get up that early. :) Taylor showing us some of his dance moves







13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love how Dallin thinks sleeping at night is a just nap! Those are some sweet boys and I am so glad they are happy and healthy!! Their Aunt Mis Misses them!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Two darling boys with huge blue eyes, you're amazing! What great pictures, thanks! I'm grateful ALL of you are doing well! I'm excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
Hugs to all!
Grandma McKay

Linda said...

Taylor is so adorable! He is so sweet and Dallin looks so grown up! I can't wait to see you guys!
Love you all

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute! Dallin looks like a happy big brother. You have yourself two very adorable boys.

Anonymous said...

I love Taylor's Pose! He looks like the Heisman!

Jen-ben said...

holy shamoly his eyes are so huge! How cute are they together!! I'm so excited to see you!

Anonymous said...

What handsome boys! It's no wonder with such attractive parents. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.

The O'Neils said...

5 weeks already! I can't believe it :) It looks like Dallin is being a GREAT big brother. Call me anytime you are in need of a nap Harrison would love to play with Dallin.:)

easleyfamily said...

Those are some cute boys! Love them and can't wait to see them!

Erin said...

Such cute pics!!! It is hard to believe he is already 5 weeks old...seems like you were waiting forever for that little guy to come! He is adorable though and Dallin seems to have fit right into that big brother roll. Glad to hear things are going well and you hopefully are getting a bit more sleep. Love to have Dallin come over again anytime.

Jenna said...

Oh poor Melanie! I'm not looking forward to the lack of sleep again, I'm quite comfortable with my routine. It's so fun to see pictures of the 2 boys together. From what I remember about Dallin as a baby, they don't really look alike, huh? They're both so cute and I love that the big brother is giving gentle kisses in the pictures....so precious!

Anonymous said...

I miss those babies!!

Nic said...

Melanie, Your baby boys are so very cute!!