Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Boy

Taylor turned one this past Wednesday. We are all just crazy about him and feel so grateful to have such a good natured little guy. Dallin takes his role of the older brother very seriously. This includes opening cards and packages that come in the mail for Taylor so that he will not choke on the paper, singing "happy birthday" solos to him 5 times a day, making him a birthday cake, and sharing Taylor's birthday presents with him after he is tired of playing with them.

Taylor also started walking a few days ago. He goes for about 10-12 steps before falling down and grins ear to ear the entire time.





17 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! What handsome boys you have!!! They are so cute together, I can't wait to see them "live"!

Jenna said...

Dallin looks a lot like you in the first picture! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the walking pictures, so precious. Your photography is fabulous! And by they way, I LOVE the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD, definitely a keeper!

Auburn said...

Happy birthday Taylor! What a little cutie!

Missy said...

I love these pictures! It's so sweet how Dallin is helping Taylor walk! Those boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Taylor! What a couple of good lookin' boys! I love the pictures.

easleyfamily said...

What a cute birthday boy! He's ahead of Ry, who is just barely starting to take steps...he has NO interest at all! But, he does it all with a smile! Those are cute boys and we love them! btw...sometimes I'll look at Ry and see Dallin...they must both be Easley babies! :)

Heather J. said...

I love the way these 2 look at each other...one of protective-ness, one of awe. I love how different they look too (but obviously brothers). Thanks for sharing and happy birthday Taylor!

Linda said...

What adorable pictures! Absolutely melts my heart! Can't wait to see you guys. Love you!

Emily said...

They're both so cute! One already? That means my baby's birthday is right around the corner!

I love the walk-and-fall-while-still-smiling phase.

SO CUTE.

Jen-ben said...

ah, happy happy birthday Taylor! He's so dang CUTE!!

annafowler said...

Oh! Your boys are so cute! So fun to hear them interacting as brothers. Jimmy does the same thing for Johnny- helps him open up things like birthday presents and cards and such. Happy Birthday Taylor!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that I stumbled upon your blog- your boys are beyond adorable! I had such fun reading through your posts- we definitely HAVE to get together soon!

Missy said...

I unconditionally and irrevocably love Dallin and Tater!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Melanie,
This is Chad Hacking. Brendalyn showed me your blog through a link on Luke's blog. You have such a sweet little family! It's good to see you doing so well.
-Chad

melanie said...

Looks like you're living the dream. Why have we not been to visit? I think Arizona is calling my name. I hear it, I swear I do. This is the cutest spread of pictures I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to wee pictures of the boys and remember your last visit when Taylor tried walking alone...imagine he is keeping you runnin now. xo

Marian said...

Grandpa and I wish you a Happy Mothers Day...you are the best...xo