Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the greatest ladies in the world: my mom (Jeanne), my step-mom (Linda), and my mother-in-law (Nancy). Love you guys!



Dallin made these (with a little bit of Michael's help) and gave them to me for Mother's Day. I couldn't have been happier. His face was priceless as he handed me the gifts because his eyes lit up and he had the biggest smile of accomplishment. Dallin loved the special day so much that he wished Taylor a happy Mother's day throughout the day. He would also tell me how "truly amazing" I am. So cute. My sweet hubby has been spoiling me all week (including getting up with Dallin at 5:30 every morning!) and I love it. The boys also made me breakfast in bed (which Dallin helped me eat- which is so funny because I remember doing the same with my mom). Thank you my boys, I love you.

6 comments:

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

You look hot in the pic with your boys. Happy Mother's day!

Staci said...

I love it Melanie! Happy Mother's Day!!

Jenna said...

Awesome, gad you had a wonderful day!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

How sweet! What cute boys you have!!

Missy said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Then I'll get up at 5:30 with Dallin ;)

Nancy said...

You deserve to be spoiled by your boys! You look absolutely radiant in the picture with Dallin and Taylor - being a mother suits you well! Thanks for being a wonderful mother to those darling grandsons of ours! You're the best!
(Will you please send me the jpeg?) Thanks!