Sunday, May 17, 2009

ASU baseball

We went to the ASU baseball game Friday night and each of us had our own piece of heaven: Michael got to watch a baseball game, Dallin got to play ball, Taylor got to climb the hills and roam around freely and I got to spend time with my favorite people. It was the perfect night.




The ballpark is close to the Phoenix airport, so every few minutes Taylor would stop whatever he was doing and watch the planes pass overhead. He had the same look every time, even after the 20th plane.





10 comments:

Staci said...

Little boys and baseball are the best. (I secretly want Bodie to love baseball).

easleyfamily said...

SO CUTE!!! We love you guys!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Everyone looks so happy! Dallin is in his element and Taylor has that look of amazement. What a fun night! I hope it wasn't too hot!!!

Jenna said...

Your pictures just get more and more amazing! That does sound like a very fun evening with great company!

Nancy said...

It doesn't get any better than this - truly a little bit of heaven! Love you!

melanie said...

The look on Taylor's face is just priceless. I love it. I hope he has the same look of awe when he sees me for the first time. HAHA.

Missy said...

Taylor's wearing shoes!!!

Kelly, Evan and Mia said...

These pictures are awesome. You have the greatest camera. You need to hand it over to Michael every once in a while so we get some fabulous pictures of you!

We loved getting to see you guys last weekend. There hasn't been that much activity in our house in a long time. Looking forward to our next get-together...especially since it's set to include delicious food :)

Linda said...

Looks like you had a fun time! The boys are so cute! Love you all!