Saturday, May 16, 2009

Crib mate

As soon as Dallin heard Taylor wake up yesterday morning he ran into his room with his blankets, pillow and toys, dumped them in Taylor's crib and jumped in himself. I heard him say, "Taylor! My buddy, my buddy, my buddy. . . good morning, sir!"

7 comments:

Missy said...

haha! That is so cute and so sweet! Taylor and Dallin, Missy and Melanie BFFS!!!

Missy said...

I love how Dallin's shoes are in there, too!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Ok...could there be anything cuter then that! Seriously...I love this post!

easleyfamily said...

That's so sweet! Little buddies!

Emily said...

That's so cute!

Linda said...

What cute brothers! So sweet!

Fowler family said...

Aren't two little boys teh funnest thing in the world? And it only gets funner! My most favorite question in the world is to ask my boys, "Who's your best buddy", and then my heart just melts each time they say each other. It's the best.