Thursday, May 14, 2009

Splash pad

We went to the Phoenix Zoo earlier this week. As we were getting ready pull out of the driveway, I realized I had forgotten something so I quickly ran back inside. From inside I could hear Dallin screaming at the top of his lungs (fairly unusual for him) so I ran outside and asked him what was wrong. He replied, "Taylor's looking at me!" So funny. Taylor looks at him and follows him around all day long, but now it bothered him beyond belief. Relieved, I told him that surely Taylor didn't mean to do it and we left for the zoo. Being that temps are already at 100+ degrees, we didn't last long looking at the animals. After about 30 min. we made our way to the blessed splash park. They loved it. I have realized that if I am going to survive the summer with two super active boys in the heat, they must be wet ALL day long.


I love this one. Dallin would often help Taylor step across the little stream or would stop him before he went under the waterfall. It is sweet to see him watch out for his little brother.





Taylor fell asleep within three minutes of being in the car.

Dallin pretended to follow suit.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks for the smiles! I needed that with after getting bummed out from losing my house and STILL having 9 days of school left and Memorial Day is coming up... Where is that splash pad? It looks fun!!! I have a feeling I'll be spending time there this summer!

Staci said...

So fun! Water is for sure a must this summer. Let's keep these kids wet and happy.

Jenna said...

I so wish that Cyrena liked splash parks, she's so wimpy and picky! That looks like a lot of fun. And you've just reconfirmed that I want to buy a new carseat for when Natalie goes to a big one. Taylor's looks so comfortable!! The one Cyrena has is super basic and not conducive to sleeping....

easleyfamily said...

How fun! I think Taylor looks a lot like Ryan in that picture where he's asleep! What cuties!!!

Linda said...

How fun! Love those boys!