We then went to Grimaldi's Pizza, a new favorite. Taylor was super hungry so he started to chow on the dough that they bring out for the kids to play with. You can imagine how excited he was when they brought out the cooked stuff. Thanks for coming, Missy!!!
2 months ago
3 comments:
Sometimes when you look at Taylor, do you think to yourself "man, I have one of the most adorable sons in the world?" You should. Cause you do. I cannot get over how handsome he is. There's such a similarity to Dallin yet there's something all to himself too. Does that makes sense? Ohhh, I just miss him (and all of you of course).
Fun times!
I just love visiting you guys so much! I had such a good time! Joe's, Grimaldi's, train park, Last Chance, Dallin's baseball game, driving back and forth to the airport.... ;) thank you for everything!!! Love you guys Sooooooo much!
Post a Comment