Dallin is back on the field where he is happiest. This kid wakes up at 6am, while it is still dark out, comes into our room and wakes up Michael to go play baseball. Well, this father of the year gets out of bed and goes across the street to the park to play baseball with Dallin before he gets ready for work. These pictures are from Dallin's first game last Saturday. Michael is proud of his form but I just think he looks so darn cute in his uniform. He slides into home plate every time - it is hilarious.
The pictures don't really do justice in showing how hot it was, do they? 100 degrees I would say... I sure do miss that sunshine now! I love watching Dallin play baseball! Even if it's 100 degrees out! :)
Posts like this drive Scott crazy! His softball games were canceled this week because of rain. It was 40 degrees at his games last week. Keep sending pictures like this our way; then we'll end up as your next door neighbors (he's coming to interview in November).
Dallin looks so great! He is all grown up. We wish that you could come over and play.
I LOVE the picture of the brothers looking through the fence. Do you have him signed up through the city or is it a private league? I love that his name is on his shirt!!
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
9 comments:
He'll have scouts in the audience pretty soon. This is so cute. I can't believe the sun is still shining.
Dallin is an awesome baseball player and what a super dad he has! I love his uniform and all the pictures! So cute.
so cute! love it!
The pictures don't really do justice in showing how hot it was, do they? 100 degrees I would say... I sure do miss that sunshine now! I love watching Dallin play baseball! Even if it's 100 degrees out! :)
Posts like this drive Scott crazy! His softball games were canceled this week because of rain. It was 40 degrees at his games last week. Keep sending pictures like this our way; then we'll end up as your next door neighbors (he's coming to interview in November).
Dallin looks so great! He is all grown up. We wish that you could come over and play.
I LOVE the picture of the brothers looking through the fence. Do you have him signed up through the city or is it a private league? I love that his name is on his shirt!!
I love a little man in uniform :)
These are priceless pictures, thanks!!!
Those baseball uniforms are sooo cute! You boys are so cute! The are a good mix of both of you!
Post a Comment