Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


On the hayride

Decorating their pumpkins


In the maze. Dallin loved the maze and ran through it over and over.

The maze made Taylor angry because he couldn't figure how to get out. In his frustration, he began knocking over the haystacks in order to get out.


6 comments:

Missy said...

That pumpkin place looks so fun! It's funny to see the boys with jackets on! Thanks for posting the pictures! They make me so happy! Love you guys!

Nancy said...

Such fun times! Everyone looks so happy!!! Give them an extra hug from me!

Missy said...

I love that picture of Dallin, Ender, and Bodie :) They're buddies :)

Bonnie Bennett said...

What a fun time for parents and boys! Such handsome boys (actually, they are beautiful boys) but I won't say that in case Michael would like "handsomd" better. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family! and I love you lots!
You guys are great parents!!

Linda said...

Taylor is funny! I would have knocked over the haystacks too! Cute, cute pictures!

Jenna said...

Taylor always makes me laugh!! I would get panicked too.