We then headed out to trick-or-treat. Taylor preferred sitting at the foot of the stroller so that he could easily hop off and make his way to each house (he would sometimes start jumping off before the stroller even stopped). He really got into the whole people-give-out-candy-for-free-and-my-mom-actually-lets-me-eat-it thing.
I have to admit that the highlight of my evening was watching Taylor, after eating candy for the past hour, run full speed for 2 blocks back to our house with all of us trying to keep up. His little body was so overloaded with sugar all he could do was run.
4 comments:
So cute! The boys' costumes are awesome! It's so fun seeing them enjoy holidays! Dallin's going to love Christmas this year! Taylor will just love the gingerbread cookies!
Adorable! Oh my goodness I really want to smooch on them...btw...you really should put shoes on Taylor...it's like 30 degrees on Halloween :) I think we will be visiting you guys next Halloween :)
So FUN. Let's make it a tradition!!
How fun! Such cute pictures. Dallin and Taylor looked like they had a good time. Love their costumes!
Post a Comment