Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

Our little pirate and army man getting ready for the ward trunk-or-treat. Taylor loved growling in his costume (he didn't quite get the pirate "argh!" down) and Dallin loved that he got to wear a grenade. Pretty tough boys, huh. I shouldn't tell you, then, that when we go to toy stores the first thing they find are the doll strollers and begin pushing them around the store.







Notice that Dallin is holding out two buckets, his and Taylor's, to collect treats. I thought this was so sweet until I saw him dumping all of Taylor's candy into his bucket at the end of the night. Smart kid.

5 comments:

Missy said...

hahaha! I love the picture of Dallin multi-tasking! He's eating a sucker and playing bean-bag toss! Life is good! Real good!

Heather J. said...

Their eyes, seriously, are AMAZING! What handsome boys. Oh, our kids would have the best time playing together, if it weren't for that whole living on opposite coasts thing. Thanks for the updates, always love seeing our sweet nephews (and their wonderful parents!).

Linda said...

Fun times! So adorable, those boys are!

Jenna said...

Great pictures, the boys look so TOUGH!

Hillary said...

Fun pictures. I was just wondering if we were going to see you guys again around Christmas? Our baby is due to come any day around there, so I don't know if I will be making it to Grandma Flandro's, but you never know. I also heard that you guys bought a new place, are you in it yet? Send me your new address if you are. All the best! Hillary hillaryc@gmail.com