Thursday, May 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

Rachel enjoying the New Year firework spectacular

(the following pictures are very much out of order- just know that all these events took place surrounding the weeks of Christmas and New Years :))

Dallin and Connor's fireworks display for The New Year. My mom, Chan, Missy and Connor came out and spent a week with us right after Christmas. It was so, so great having them here!








Christmas Eve





Christma Eve nativity story. The cutest shepherds I have ever seen.








A Dallin burrito

Melanie, Troy, and their son Ronan also came from Seattle and spent Christmas with us. I loved every minute of our time together. It went too quickly but I am so grateful they came to visit. Love them! Below Taylor and Ronan are enjoying their green smoothies.


Went with some friends to deliver bread to a nursing home- a very sweet, humbling experience.

Taylor burrito

The boys adore Connor. So, so much.








At the McCormick Ranch Train park with the Scoffield's and Kelly, Evan and Mia.








Dallin wore his new motorcycle helmet on the train. Love that kid.

Melanie and Rachel




Dallin and his new motorcycle








No comments: