Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 2011

Rachel is such a daddy's girl- I love it. Michael can calm her down when no one else can. Her first words were, "Hi!" and "Daddy". Here they are playing a little tennis ball game. She first grabs the ball, places it in the bottle, and Michael lifts it up. She thinks it is the funniest thing. Love that smile so much.










Dallin's preschool graduation! He loved preschool and is looking forward to kindergarten.

Here he is with his teachers: Ms. Lisa and Ms. Keri. They are wonderful and Dallin loved them.

Dallin next to his buddy Nate.









Taylor is such a ham and I love him to pieces. He is so strong willed and so fiesty (where in the world did he get that?ha ha), but he has the biggest heart and can be the sweetest little boy. He has a lot of personality bundled up in that little body. For example, he rode around on his 4-wheeler (he calls it fore-ee-0) with these goggles on. The kid cracks me up.




Another little ham.



The boys adore Rachel. They are great big brothers and very protective and concerned for her- Dallin especially. Taylor sometimes doesn't understand that he can't level her like he does with Dallin though. Dallin is kind of a little mom with her. For example, the other day as we were getting ready to go somewhere I came into the livingroom to take Rachel to the car. She was nowhere to be found. The house was quiet. I went out to the car and Rachel was in her carseat. My little Dallin had carried her out to the car, lifted her into the car and into her carseat and had buckled her in. Kinda scary, but very sweet. I told him to let mommy put her in the car from now on.






Dallin has lost two teeth in the past few months. So grateful the toothfairy remembered to put money under his pillow. . . at midnight.


Mother's day 2011. Love these kiddos-I feel so, so blessed.



Taylor rides without training wheels





3 comments:

Heather J. said...

LOVE THESE! I can't wait to see you all next week!!!

Nancy said...

Such great pictures - such darling kids! I can't wait to be together to give REAL hugs and kisses in person!

Linda said...

Love the pictures! Rachel is growing up so fast and so are the boys!