Friday, February 15, 2008

Bag tagged

I have been bag tagged by Linda. The rules are...
1. take a picture of your bag
2. show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag
NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
3. "Bag Tag" five people
Here is a glimpse into my glamorous life. I rarely use a purse, so below is a picture of my "tote" (aka: diaper bag). In my old age I have found it is just much easier, not to mention much more stylish than carrying around a louis vuitton handbag, to sling this on my back and go about my day. Here is the list: wallet, phone, ear piece, keys, chapstick/lipstick, pens, receipts, cereal bar, cloth (dare I leave the house without Dallin's "blankie"?), hand sanitizer, gum, sunglasses, diapers, wipes, tissues, epi pen and benadryl (Dallin is allergic to peanuts). I now tag: Julie, Jen, Jenna, Melanie Sco, Anna.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you don't carry around a jar of bacon bits anymore.

Fowler family said...

Oh No Mel! Don't tag me! My purse/bag is hideous! I actually was just thinking I need to vacuum this thing out. And I have a gazillion receipts in there, its not even funny compared to your neat little pile :)

We'll see if I can swallow my pride and muster up the guts to show the world my messy, crumby, dirty bag...

Linda said...

Thanks for playing along Melanie! I was wondering where your jar of bacon bits were too! Just kidding.

melanie said...

Everyday brings a different purse but the contents are usually the same.

1. wallet
2. "my kit" (tylenol, extra $20, mascara, jump drive, bandaids, eyeliner, extra cell battery)
3. 3 lipglosses & 1 chapstick
4. cough drops
5. butter rum lifesavers
6. cell phone
7. digital camera
8. boarding pass
9. granola bars, fruit leather, junior mints, sugar gum and strawberry mentos