2 months ago
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Mom and Missy's visit
My mom and Missy came to visit us this past weekend from Utah. I don't think it was much of a vacation for them, though, since Dallin was tough to keep up with. He wore the three of us out! It sure was nice to not be the one chasing him around for a few days (he outruns me now anyways; although I do have a pretty fast waddle). We kept busy hanging out at the park, reading the books they brought Dallin, eating, shopping, and playing baseball (Dallin was a bit of a show-off). We had a great time- thanks for coming, Missy and "drandma"!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun to me! I'm happy to see you in a picture too!
looks like so mucho funo! i want to come!
That must be the cutest two year old on earth!
love the pictures! you are all so photogenic. we need to see belly pictures...PLEASE :)
How fun! It's always great when grandparents visit (and .aunts too!)
Wow you and Missy look so much alike. And you have your Mom's eyes!
You do have mom's eyes! I never noticed that. Seriously. I covered up everything but mom's eyes and I saw you!
Post a Comment