My mom and Shannon had a 5 hour layover in Phoenix on their return home from San Diego. It was so great to see them! We had dinner at Joe's BBQ (of course) and then took them back to our house so that Dallin could show off his new baseball skills. He is quite the performer and loves, loves, loves the attention. We are so glad we got to visit with them!
Back at the ranch playing baseball inside (it was just too cold outside; I think it got down to 65!). Dallin would hit the ball down the hall and would throw a fit if he had to go get it himself. Seeing an opportunity to be the favorite aunt, Shannon went down the hall and brought back the ball for him. After that, each time he hit it down the hall he would just look at Shannon and she would run and fetch the ball for him. It was so funny. I told him he had better not get used to this.
My mom, me, and Shannon

2 comments:
Beautiful ladies! Beautiful leather couches! Beautiful BBQ ribs!
hey I wanna hang out with your fam too. Jealous. But I'm not jealous of the ribs. Give me pie or give me death (Until June). Or just give me a Tums and I'll probably stop crying. I so wish we were closer. It kills me how we could be wasting you guys at a plethora of games. Dallin is absolutely a darling kid. And I'm not just saying that because we're family. We're far enough removed that I would know if he were ugly. Love ya.
Post a Comment