Dallin has really sharpened his baseball skills over the past few weeks (he has a great coach). Michael couldn't be happier; his only complaint is that he has become a human tee.
A break from the game to watch two fighter jets passing over
Dallin is pitching to Michael (notice the orange baseball flying through the air).
Jen- He is doing a lot better with his naps; I also put him down for bed earlier like you suggested and it has worked wonders! He is so much happier when he gets more sleep. Thank you! You should write a parenting book. And since we were roomies, maybe I could get a signed copy?
Melanie- I have a little more than 4 weeks (Michael would laugh because I am closer to 5 but I like to look to the week ahead- it makes me feel better). Besides, I have been given 3 different due dates: April 5th, 8th, 11th. My OBGYN is going with the 11th; I am going with the 5th. :)
I love that 65 degrees is cold! It has never gotten that cold here and when it dips to 73 degrees David and I both complain that it so DANG COLD! I think I might move to Phoenix again, we loved the weather.
Your boys are darling. I love the shots of them watching the fighter jets. That's totally what my boys do too. We live right near the pentagon so there are helicopters all the time and Jimmy gets so distracted when we go outside.
I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left!!! Are you feeling ready? Wish I was closer to help out! Keep us posted and do tell when the baby comes!
Deja vu all over again looking at these pictures of Michael and Dallin. It was just yesterday we were doing the same with Michael. These are the best of times!!! We're excited for the events of the next few weeks and can't wait to see you next month! Hugs to all! Grandma and Grandpa McKay :)
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
13 comments:
I literally looked at your blog ten minutes ago and then being obsessed with you guys, I checked again and BAM! a new posting! It's like Christmas!
What good looking baseball players! Dallin is awesome. He is so handsome and getting so big! Love seeing pictures of the boys!(and you too mel!)
Awesome pics! I love them! what happened with the nap???
Your comment is so true....why don't get together more often!!!! I really like the game idea. We are BIG gamers!I hope to see you around!
I can only hope our boy is as cute as Dallin. I always fall in love with him each time I see your blog.
You have like 4 weeks left right?
Jen- He is doing a lot better with his naps; I also put him down for bed earlier like you suggested and it has worked wonders! He is so much happier when he gets more sleep. Thank you! You should write a parenting book. And since we were roomies, maybe I could get a signed copy?
Melanie- I have a little more than 4 weeks (Michael would laugh because I am closer to 5 but I like to look to the week ahead- it makes me feel better). Besides, I have been given 3 different due dates: April 5th, 8th, 11th. My OBGYN is going with the 11th; I am going with the 5th. :)
Dallin is so cute! He is getting so big. You know they sell those t-ball tees for cheap! But what a good daddy. Hope you are feeling well.
These pictures are so cute- Dallin is adorable! How fun that Michael can play baseball with his little boy. Good luck in the coming weeks!
I love that 65 degrees is cold! It has never gotten that cold here and when it dips to 73 degrees David and I both complain that it so DANG COLD! I think I might move to Phoenix again, we loved the weather.
So so so so cute!!
I'm jealous to see you guys in shorts!!! I miss summertime! And we miss you guys!
Mel,
Your boys are darling. I love the shots of them watching the fighter jets. That's totally what my boys do too. We live right near the pentagon so there are helicopters all the time and Jimmy gets so distracted when we go outside.
I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left!!! Are you feeling ready? Wish I was closer to help out! Keep us posted and do tell when the baby comes!
Deja vu all over again looking at these pictures of Michael and Dallin. It was just yesterday we were doing the same with Michael. These are the best of times!!! We're excited for the events of the next few weeks and can't wait to see you next month! Hugs to all!
Grandma and Grandpa McKay :)
Post a Comment