Our second little angel joined us on Tuesday, April 8, at 8:30pm. He's 20in. and weighed in at 8lbs. 2oz. We named him Taylor Henry McKay. Taylor is a name that both of us like. Henry is the name of an Apostle, Henry B. Eyring, whom both of us greatly admire (http://henrybeyring.lds.org/).
As you can see, Dallin is a remarkable big brother. His sensitivity toward his little brother is special to watch.
25 comments:
Yay!! congrats Mel Bell!! He's sooooo adorable!
I'm so grateful everything went so well and Taylor is now with his wonderful family. I can already see how much Dallin loves him! Thanks for sharing these pictures!
Hugs to all!
Grandma McKay
He is so sweet. They both are! Thank you for posting pictures. We sure wish we could be there to help out. Wow! So cute!! You guys need to have 100!
by the way...Mel, you look great!
Congratulations, you guys! He looks adorable. Please call us if you need anything! Melanie, call me when you want Dallin to come over for a play date. We're happy to have him whenever you need a little break. I would also love to hear how the delivery went!
I was hoping to see an entry announcing the birth! Congratulations! You all look great!
Okay you look FABULOUS in the hospital!! Loving the coordinating green shirts too :) Cute family. Love the pictures. Hope you are getting some sleep and adjusting to two children well!!! www.azholmesadventures.blogspot.com
Wow! I am so excited for all of you! Especially Taylor. He is so lucky to have such a great family. And those pictures are priceless. Take are and let us know if you need anything. Can't wait to see him in person!
He is so sweet and adorable! I can't wait to hug him and kiss him. Dallin is so cute with him, I love the pictures, they are precious....please send more!
Love you guys!
yeah! we're so glad he's here and that everyone is healthy. good luck with those first few weeks - they are crazy!
Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to meet him :) Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! Dallin does look like a great big brother. We'll be thinking of you and your family.
congrats! We're so happy for you guys. Will you get your address to me? Love you guys, hope all is well.
He is so cute! Congratulations to you all. I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully it is soon.
I look at these pictures everyday and wish we were closer so I could snuggle him and help with Dallin! Love you guys!
He is beautiful! We love the pictures.
What a beautiful family, Taylor is so cute and tiny! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Such cute pictures!! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
Precious! Congratulations you guys!
Oh congrats!! What a wonderful little blessing. We hope all is well. You have darling boys.
Congrats! He is a cutie! Hope you are doing great too!
Congrats! We are very happy for you guys. Adorable ... of course!
Brian
He is such a sweet little boy! He really is so tiny and so perfect! He shares his older brother's sleeping habits though!
COngrats Melanie! We are so happy for your new little delivery! Carrie Archibald
Post a Comment