2 months ago
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Not so sleepy. . .
Missy and I were just enjoying the silence of having both boys sleeping at the same time when she asked me, "Did you start a load of laundry?" Realizing I hadn't, I jumped up to find the source of the running water she heard. As you can guess, Dallin wasn't to be found in his bedroom. He was in the bathroom, not dumping things in the toilet (again) or unrolling the entire roll of toilet paper (again), but was standing on the toilet and brushing his teeth over the sink. Why wouldn't you sneak out of your room during nap time to brush your teeth? What a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Could he be any cuter!
At least he brushes. We have to bribe ours! :) That is so very cute.
Just like his daddy...your teeth can never be clean enough!!!
that's so funny! He seriously cracks me up. I so wish we could see what was going on in their heads sometimes!
I love those moments....how are you? do you miss me?
ps i can't believe your fav photographer isn't on your favorites list...sigh...
:)
Hi, Mel!
So great to see your blog! It's been awhile. What a cute little baby boy (Is it Taylor?)! Congrats and good luck with the biggest loser contest. What a fun way to lose weight. I should join, I'll think about it.
Oh, and Dallin is SO handsome! What a cute guy! He's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment