Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our little crew

My lovely friend, Jen, came to visit a couple of weeks ago from Utah and took these pictures for us. She is an amazing friend and photographer and I admire her in so many ways. Thanks, Jen! Taylor is about seven weeks old here.







11 comments:

Jenna said...

Those are beautiful pictures, what a treasure to have!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

easleyfamily said...

Love them! Do you think Jenn will be my friend too???? :)

Erin said...

Melanie what great pics! Your family is so photogenic...those boys are just the dang cutest!!! You look fabulous too I might add. Taylor is getting so big and looking like a big boy. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you again...plus I want to hold that baby sometime!

The O'Neils said...

Those are great pictures :) You look GREAT!!! The boys are so photogenic...Speaking of are you ever going to come home? It's kind of quite here on Foundation!I hope you are having a great time in Utah and can't wait to see you.

Linda said...

I love those pictures!(and so happy we have some of them too!) I miss those boys and you and Missy!(Michael too). It was so fun to see you all and to finally meet our sweet grandson Taylor!

Love ya

Fauset Photography said...

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Those are awesome pictures. How could they not be?

Natalie said...

Those pictures are amazing. You have the cutest little family. You should all be on a hallmark card. Seriously. I really want to squeeze that Taylor. I hope I am able to see him while he is still in the squeezable stage.

Noreen & Allen said...

Hey Mel!
My mom said that she saw you when you were in Utah. I've enjoyed your blog. You have such a beautiful family.

-Noreen

Noreen & Allen said...

I knew you were in AZ but for some reason it slipped my mind that you were in Gilbert. Allen and I spent some time there in May visiting family. Next time we go down we'll have to get together.
Are you really interested in Tri's? They are so much fun and addictive! This is my fourth year doing them. I'd be more then happy to answer any question, please let me know. They are awesome.