This is what happens when I leave Dallin alone with his aunt Missy. She had to bribe him to put the wig on. What did she use to bribe him, you ask? Black licorice. What 2 1/2 year old doesn't like black licorice?
Yes, Dallin is wearing a sweatshirt in June (this was in Utah). We are used to warmer weather and our bodies take a little while to acclimate.
Yes, Dallin is wearing a sweatshirt in June (this was in Utah). We are used to warmer weather and our bodies take a little while to acclimate.
7 comments:
Too funny. Today Lily hurt her toe, and it actually looked quite painful but the minute the "tape" was on her toe she was all better. I'm glad you came by today - sorry it was a little crazy. Seriously come by anytime!!
We miss you guys! Come back to us :)
If Michael wants to feel better about the tea party thing, have him check out Hunter's pink fingernails on our blog. Hopefully that will help. You sure do have a cute little family!
Cute pictures. I love Dallin's purple hair and his bandaid leg! Miss you guys!
LOVE the tea party pictures. I want to know what Michael says. He'll be smooth about it I'm sure. :) I love seeing pictures of your mom, it makes me miss her! You always have so much fun up there!
Such cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun time in Utah. I am sad we missed you. Are you guys going for the 4th of July?
Cute cute pics as always! Love the bandaids and can totally relate. My kids can now get their own and I seem to find bandaid remnants all over the house...used ones are the best. Glad you get to have some nice summer vacations and escape this heat.
Post a Comment