Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stake fair





Jim and Michael prepping for a hand stand contest.



I am so glad we got a picture of this pose. Sometimes I stand with my hands on my back like this (mostly when I was pregnant with Taylor) and Dallin has picked up on it. We think it is the cutest thing.







Jim and Missy ruled the pie eating contest



5 comments:

Fauset Photography said...

AH...I love you...

Anonymous said...

wow. you have a really "handsome" brother... :)

Jim

The O'Neils said...

You are SO right about being in Utah for the summer :). I can't believe how much taylor has grown...We should get Harrison and Dallin together soon!

Missy said...

If you take a closer look at Dallin's face on the slide, you will notice he is NOT enjoying himself! However, he LOVED watching the Muddy Gutter Band!

Jeni said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!