Sunday, July 27, 2008

Farm photos

We have this great farm grill down the road. The grounds are beautiful! We went there last night for dinner and Missy took some pictures for us.


Probably the cutest picture I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm ready to start taking bids from the grandmothers for a copy of this.
"Taylor's heavy!"
We are not above bribing Dallin with a sucker to sit still and take pictures.
Hello, blue eyes!

16 comments:

Auburn said...

so cute!! i love the photos. missy is pretty good.

Linda said...

Darling pictures! I'll take 2 of all of them! Missy is great with the camera!(Missed a picture of her though!)

The O'Neils said...

Joe's farm grill is REALLY good. If you ever need someone to go with I am only a door away ;) Your pictures are so cute. I can't believe how BIG Taylor is getting. I heard Missy is leaving so if you need a babysitter call me :) I owe you BIG time!

easleyfamily said...

Can I eat them??? They are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Nancy said...

What a great family - I LOVE the pictures! Now I need some hard copies to frame, thanks!
Hugs to all!
Grandma McKay

Erin said...

What great pics...very very cute! Your sis did a great job. Taylor is growing so fast and I love the little chubs he has! I hear that grill is great...we are excited to get over there and try it.

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos! Come on over, Missy. Those are so cute.

Crewton said...

Hey it's Julie Clouse! How are ya? from the looks of it everything looks great. Your boys are so cute. I love the pictures!

Keep in touch
Julie

melanie said...

Cute!!!

Missy said...

LITERALLY the best hamburgers I have ever had in MY LIFE! Joe's Farm Grill. I love Joes: Trader Joe's, Sloppy Joes, Joe's Real BBQ (Gilbert), Joe's Farm Grill. I need to find this Joe and marry him!

Missy said...

I can't take credit for the one in the corn field. That was michael "ansel adams" mckay!

Missy said...

hahaha! dallin really was falling backwards trying to hold up taylor! tater tot is huge! watch out ryan!

Jenna said...

awesome pictures--they're growing up so fast!

Lisa W said...

So I've been snooping in on your blog. You have the cutest family! These pictures are fabulous, almost andyour boys are adorable. I love to watch them in church, they remind me so much of my two oldest boys when they were little. And happy birthday!! I talked to you at church today and didn't realize that today is your birthday. Have a great one!

Lisa W said...

Sorry, typing problems in my earlier comment. Just omit the word almost after how fabluous your pictures are!!

Missy said...

I love those boys! I look at these pictures DAILY! (Even though Melanie told me to stop stalking her!)