Monday, July 21, 2008

What NOT to say to a toddler

Dallin loves riding in our new bike trailer (seriously the one time where he is content just sitting) and asked the other day if we could go biking. I said that we could but that we needed to wait until Taylor woke up from his nap. Within seconds Dallin yells from inside Taylor's room, "Taylor's awake!!!".

7 comments:

Jessica McKay said...

This happens all the time at our house too! Megan goes to check on Riggs and starts yelling either, "He's not awake...Wait, now he is!" or "He's awake! He's awake!" until Riggs is awake. Long live the 2 year olds!

Missy said...

Seriously. He doesn't tolerate anyone sleeping! I was cutting up Dallin's turkey burger today in the kitchen and he yelled at me, "Missy! Wake Up!" I guess it's just a habit for him because I'm always sleeping :)

Fowler family said...

that's hilarious.

it looks like you are in Utah. how long will you be there? Did I tell you we are moving there next week? So we'll have to get together next time you are in town. Can't wait to meet your new son!

easleyfamily said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Again Today.. While I was looking at books at D.I. Dallin yelled, "Missy! Wake Up!" Does he think I have narcolepsy?

Anonymous said...

Dallin rightfully understands that he is the center of the universe!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Smart kit.