We LOVED having Missy come and live with us this summer! Dallin adores Missy and often asks, "Where's Missy?" He also likes to identify things around the house that belonged to Missy during her stay (Missy's bed, Missy's closet, Missy's toilet, etc.). She is probably grateful to have her own room again, but Dallin sure misses waking up his roommate at 5:45 each morning (either by putting his finger in her nose, hitting her face with his cloth ("Missy, wake up!"), or just staring at her until she woke up). Our summer consisted of swimming, sports classes, movies, cooking, playing at parks, biking, baseball games, trying to get Dallin to nap, trying to get Taylor to nap, changing diapers, bathing both boys, reading, playing speed scrabble (Missy is so good but she let me win a couple of times), cleaning, spending sister time at the end of the day when the boys were asleep (so much fun--the girl makes me laugh so hard I almost cry), seeing Mama Mia, going out to eat (our favorite: Joe's!), splash parks, batting cages, and parades. It may have not been an easy summer vacation for her, but I sure am grateful for all of her help with the boys and for the time we were able to spend together. We love you, Missy!
2 months ago
7 comments:
That's so great she stayed with you all summer! That had to be a blast and I'm sure your whole family will go through withdrawals!
I wish she would stay with me and help me...I have THREE!!! Plus, she makes me laugh so hard too! And who wouldn't want to play speed scrabble all summer long?
I had the best, most memorable summer of my life! I loved being there with you guys! You were all so good to me! I love and miss those little boys and my sweet sister and Michael too! Thank you for letting me stay with you! I had a wonderful time and I miss you guys everyday :) I love you all!!!!
I'm so glad Missy was able to stay with you and help out. Sounds like you had a lot of fun too! See you all soon!
Holy cuteness...BOTH of you!
I call her next summer!!! Is that how it's done???
That is so great. I always loved it when Natalie came here to visit and then loved it even more when she lived with us. Sisters are awesome. (BTW, I meant to wish you a happy birthday. So, happy birthday! I hope it was a good one.)
Post a Comment