Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some advice for Dallin's little brother

1. You must not fall asleep in the car EVER because as soon as you do Dallin will scream, "Taylor, WAKE UP!" until you are wide awake.

2. You must never be left alone with him while in your car seat, even for 10 seconds, because you will get tipped over and made into a human drum.

3. You must be cautious to fall asleep in your crib (you thought you were safe there, right?) because he will sneak into your room, turn on the light, and crawl into the crib with you bringing his cars and baseball bat.

4. You must remember that whenever little girls come up to adore you Dallin will suddenly get a little overprotective.

5. You must remember that it is a sign of love when he gets up in your face and screams, "Taylor!"

6. You must not cry when he has done something mean to you because he will urgently plead with you, "No, Taylor, shhhhh!" out of fear of being caught.

7. You must not try to to figure out how his shoes end up in your car seat each time we head to the grocery store even though you are on opposite ends of the row (you can imagine why we moved the two of you apart).

8. You must NOT join him in the tub for bath time because the second you sit in the tub he will walk over to you and pee on you. Yes, he will pee on you.

My sweet Taylor. You will not always have to live your life in fear. Coming in at 16 pounds at 4 months, Dallin will have to watch his back in no time at all.

8 comments:

Missy said...

haha!!! I'm laughing so hard! I love it! The younger child needs to know that although he may be strong someday, he will NEVER be able to take his older sibling. I know these things :)

Missy said...

Taylor! Be Strong!!

easleyfamily said...

:) Hillarious! What about not sitting next to Dallin in the car because he will feed you?!?? Big brothers are so helpful! They are so darn adorable and I LOVE that Tay is 16 pounds!!! He and Ry and going to be buds!

Jenna said...

That was great entertainment right there. I can't wait to see what befalls Cyrena's little sister. I'm sure there will be some interesting times. I love that you're documenting it all so you can tell Dallin all about it when he's older, so funny!

Emily said...

That is hilarious!

Linda said...

So funny! Hang in there Taylor, your day is coming!

Jen-ben said...

LOL! You are so noodle funny! I love that pic on your header!!! You are the light of my life.

Erin said...

Ok that is the funnies thing ever! Poor Taylor...but like you said paybacks may be sweet for him in the future. Dallin is such a cutie though you have to just love his little antics!