Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

Here are the last couple of tags I have been tagged on. Better late than never, I guess. :) I am combining them and making a concoction of super fascinating stuff you have always wanted to know about me.

random things about me:


I would love to take yoga classes and become a pro. I already pretend I'm really good at it by saying "namaste" to everyone I see and posting a sticker of it on my car.

I love going to Barnes and Noble (by myself) and just reading.

I haven't spent a night away from either of my boys since they were born (I know, I know. Michael and I realize that we need a vacation)

I backpacked solo through Europe when I was 20.

Our boys are named after LDS disciples: Dallin after Dallin H. Oaks and Taylor Henry after Henry B. Eyring.

shows I love to watch: Friday Night Lights, The Office, Samantha Who, Super Nanny (seriously, I have no clue what I am doing),

restaurants I love: market street grill, chef's table, macaroni grill, rumbi grill, joe's bbq, joe's farm and grill, cheesecake factory

things I am looking forward to: Disneyland!!, Dallin's T-ball games, Taylor sleeping through the night, Michael's busy season to be over with, cooler weather in AZ.

Things on my wishlist: bosch mixer, hardwood floors, photoshop, unlimited Costco spending spree

2 comments:

Missy said...

What does namaste mean? PS I MISS YOU!

Linda said...

I want the same things on your wish list...but I want a NikonD-40 instead of the bosch (I have a Kitchen-aid and love it!)