Dallin LOVED anything to do with Buzz Lightyear this trip. He would take his Buzz zapper on rides and zap everything around him. His favorite rides were Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story, Pooh, and the train. The first day just as we entered the park we sat and watched the Disneyland band perform because Dallin loves bands. After a few songs the conductor came over to Dallin and asked him if he wanted to conduct the band. He did at first and did a great job leading the band with Missy's help. We thought he would love it but if you click on the collage it should enlange the picture so you can see his expression.

This is the Buzz toy that he zapped everything with. The other pictures are the gang riding Pirates and the Jungle Cruise.

Dallin and Megan danced for a good 20 minutes while this man played ragtime music on the piano. They were so cute. Taylor did well the entire trip- I was pretty surprised. He loved riding around in his stroller, took great naps, and was enthralled with the sights of Disneyland. Once when he was crying, however, Dallin reached for his cloth and shoved it in Taylor's mouth to quiet him down.

This is at the Brother Bear playground in California Adventure. Dallin was in heaven here; he could run, climb, jump, explore caves, crawl through tunnels, and slide. It was a nice place to relax because they played blue grass music and it had lots of shade- not to mention two workers guarding the exit so children couldn't escape. We spent quite a bit of time here because Dallin needs to run A LOT and this self-contained play area is much less stressful than chasing after him in the park.


Goofy's Kitchen has become a tradition for us while at Disneyland. The kids love hanging out with the characters and the adults love the french toast creme brule. Yum!

The picture of Jim, Amy, Michael and Addi was taken at night. They had just come off of the Grizzly Bear Rapids and were SOAKED. It was so cold! I think I'm becoming a wimp in my old age. Instead of heading home with the rest of us they went on it again. Surprisingly, there was no line for this ride so they were able to hop right on. We had a blast and it was so great to spend time with family. Love, love, love Disneyland!
14 comments:
I love your blog! Such cute pictures! I love your fancy shmancy collages too!
ah, how fun! I love that I saw you, even it was just for a few minutes. I LOVE YOU!!
What a fun trip! I'm so jealous!
I'm glad you had such a fun time. Too bad about Missy, though. I'm glad she recovered and that you all benefited. Add me to the list of jealous people.
Fun times! Glad you had a good time. Sorry Missy got sick but yeah for the extra day!
Looks like you took as many pictures as Amy! :) How fun to go the the happiest place on earth with you whole family!
So fun! We were glad to get to hang out with you guys...MOVE TO UTAH!!! :)
Wow! What an amazing week you had. Great pictures, thanks! We miss you!
Wow! I am jealous! Looks like you had a ton of fun!!!!
Wow! You sure do have attractive relatives! Sure do miss you guys. Great pictures & great memories.
How fun Melanie! We went to Disneyland in August and had loads of fun as well! Glad you guys had a good time!
Oh my goodness, I love Disneyland and am so jealous of you! It looks like you had such an awesome time. I love the story about Missy and am so glad she's alright. You got some awesome shots!
Nice job on the collages! The pictures are fabulous. I'm so glad you guys had such a good time. It was definitely a well-deserved and much needed vacation after Michael's never-ending busy season. We can't wait to see you guys soon! We'll let you know when baby Mia finally comes!
Fun, fun pictures. I am so glad you all had a great time but sorry for Missy's minor setback. She is a trooper. We want to go to Disneyland with you guys!!
Post a Comment