Tuesday, October 28, 2008

T-ball

Dallin had his first official T-ball game this past Saturday. I must admit that he is a pretty darn cute baseball player (his "cute outfit" that I couldn't stop talking about is actually called a "uniform", Michael informed me). He did well up to bat but wasn't too thrilled playing the outfield - it's hard for him to not be able to be the only one up to bat the entire game. This is a good thing, though, because he is learning teamwork and how to take turns. He loves being on the team and has a great coach. I am proud of how is he doing, espeically being the youngest on the team.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cutest baseball player I have ever seen! He looks so cute in his outfit!!! I am excited to see him play! Taylor makes me laugh in that pictures where he is just GRINNING! :)

Missy

Nancy said...

The first of many, many, many more! What a cute little guy #45 is!
Of course, the treats after the game are equally as important as the game!
Taylor seems to enjoy the day as well!
Hugs to all!

Fauset Photography said...

remember when you used to play t-ball, and then they realized you were 14 and kicked you out? that was embarrassing. :)

Auburn said...

So cute! I love that you called it his "outfit" that is something I would do ;o)

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid. He's going to be a star--I can feel it!

Linda said...

How cute! I love his outfit (I mean uniform) too! Taylor's picture is so darling. I miss you guys!

Jeanne said...

A pink blanket! A PINK blanket for these two jocks? Really! I will find something more masculine and athletic. I think you owe all three of your boys an apology!

easleyfamily said...

He'll be playing fast pitch in no time at all...such a cutie!

Natalie said...

He is such a little stud. I love his passion for the game. He needs to teach Tanner a thing or two.