These are pictures from both our ward trunk-or-treat last week as well as Halloween night. Dallin had a blast and would run from house to house trick or treating. He enjoyed it a lot more this year because he loves candy, he loves his pirate costume, and because last year he was sick with croup. He would say "trick or treat" on his own and would then grab a handful of candy. He is funny, though, because he has forgotten entirely about his candy. Taylor had a great time too. He was content riding around in the wagon and watching everyone in his cute little lion costume (which, surprisingly, he didn't mind wearing). Missy flew in to join in the festivities and we LOVE having her here.


4 comments:
What cute trick-or-treaters! Isn't it funny how they forget about the candy? Good thing, though. And how fun that Missy flew in! She is super-aunt (I have to say she is a close second behind Natalie).
How cute! I love their costumes! Wish we could have seen them in person (lucky Missy!)
I love being here in sunny AZ! Love you guys!!!
Those boys are so darn cute I can't even handle it :) I've never seen a cuter little boy pirate (Addi was a cute little girl pirate) or lion...oh my gosh! Love them!!!
Post a Comment