Every other Saturday Lowe's has a free building class for kids. Dallin built a rough and tough semi truck with his daddy. He loves his truck so much that he takes it to bed with him. We were impressed that Dallin consistently hit the nail on the head and his own finger only once. Looking forward to building a football goal post next time. Seriously, what could be better than a FREE class that allows your toddler son to purposefully hit something with a hammer as hard as he wants?


8 comments:
ahhh...so cute! perhaps he could come and re-roof my house.
Oh my goodness! These are some of the cutest pictures, to date, of Dallin! He a such a sweetheart! That is so cool of Lowe's! I will make a point of buying all my 2X4s there!
Where was Tater during all of this? I bet he was hollering at you to "take the hammer away from Dallin!" He was thinking, "doesn't anyone remember this kid's track record? "
What a fun time with dad! Dallin is so grown up!
Hannah made this truck on Saturday too! LOVE the build and grow clinics!
Cute little guy! I loved his goggles- safety first! I also love how his little tongue pops out when he is concentrating!
so fun!
It doesn't get much better than this! Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment