Sunday, November 16, 2008

Best Buds

Taylor has become Dallin's No. 1 fan. Seriously, Dallin could just look at Taylor, tip his head to the side a little, and Taylor will bust up laughing. Dallin enters the room and Taylor lights up with that big grin of his. He absolutely adores Dallin and I'm pretty sure Dallin loves the adoration. Some of the pictures below are pretty similar, but since I couldn't decide which ones were blog worthy, I put them all in for the grandmothers' sake. Eat your heart out, ladies.















14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter they do! Love Dallin pulling Taylor with his 4 wheeler. (I'm also grateful it goes very slowly!)

I saw these pictures on the downstairs computer and had to immediately call Missy down to see. We adored them together. I'm their #1 fan and Missy is #2 fan!

Miss and love you guys hugely!

Hugs,
Mom

Nancy said...

I'll have to argue about who is their #1 fan! These two are the cutest boys, especially when we see them together! Thanks for keeping the grandmas happy with these great photos! Now I need to see them in person ASAP!!!
Love and hugs!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

They are growing up so much. They look so handsome in their sweater vests. What cute boys.

Auburn said...

ok - taylor's smile is INFECTIOUS! I love it.

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

I know some little girls who would love to mingle with your cute litlle guys. Taylor's smile is heartwarming in a serious way. Double dog dare you to bring them to my house.

Linda said...

Those pictures are the cutest! I love them all. Please send me copies of them all! They are adorable. What cute brothers!
Sure miss you guys(especially the little ones!)

Much love to you all!

Emily said...

They are so cute! I love the last photo showing off Taylor's big blue eyes!

Natalie said...

Oh my freaking cute!! Those are the most adorable pictures ever. You seriously have a couple of studmuffins!!

easleyfamily said...

Those are two very handsome boys! Love em!!!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Those pictures are beautiful! What cute boys you have!

Jessica McKay said...

Wow, you make them cute around there. I wish that I could be there with Scott getting all the love live! Our kids are going to be great friends one day.

Jenna said...

those are such awesome pictures, they are such cute brothers!

Jen-ben said...

Mel...they are seriously SO CUTE!!! Awww....

Hillary said...

Adorable boys! I hear that you are going to be at Grandma's for Christmas Eve, so we will see you there. If you get this will you send me your address. I am sending out Christmas cards. Sorry to use your comment section to ask for this, I just didn't have your address! Thanks
Hillary hillaryc@gmail.com