Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dave and Scott's visit

Michael's Dad and brother came to visit us last week. It was a great break for all of them. They, of course, went golfing and our boys loved being with grandpa Dave and his boys. Dallin was a little heartbroken that he couldn't go golfing with the boys so grandpa Dave made sure he had lots of golf time at the park. Dave was able to spend part of his birthday with us and now whenever Dallin sings happy birthday to anyone (birthday or not) he always inserts, "happy birthday, grandpa Dave. . .". We had a great time. Come back soon!




4 comments:

Missy said...

That's so cool Dave and Scott go to visit! I was there the week after and Dallin was still talking about them!

Linda said...

How fun! Love your pictures!

Missy said...

I love the three generations photo! That is so cool

Jessica McKay said...

Great pictures. Will you send me the picture of Dave, Michael and Scott? One day I'll scrapbook it. ha!