Monday, December 8, 2008

Takes it like a champ

So today I went to get the boys out of the car and I noticed that Dallin's little water balloon that he had been playing with was empty. I felt his clothes and the carseat and he was completely dry. Hmmm. No water around him. I walk around the car to get Taylor out of his carseat and notice that his shirt, pants, hair, face and carseat were soaked. Dallin must have made a hole in his little water balloon and sprayed Taylor from his seat. We had been driving MAYBE 5 minutes and I didn't even hear a peep out of Taylor. As I picked him up he just flashed me a huge smile. I'm not sure his joy was because he had fun "playing" with Dallin or simply because I had rescued him.

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

This one made me laugh out loud! That Taylor is an angel. He must have been super tough in the pre-existence and was brave enough to volunteer when the call went out for a brother for Dallin.

Missy said...

my tummy hurts from laughing!

Auburn said...

way to go Taylor!!

Linda said...

How funny! Taylor is a trooper for sure!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute. I love the pictures you post.

Nancy said...

I can't wait to spend some time with your boys to get to know their personalities better. They're sure cute!!!
Love you!

easleyfamily said...

What a trooper! Being the younger childr sure has a downside...but an upside too!