The Railroad park again! After riding the train for a couple of hours we grabbed lunch at Joe's BBQ and then headed home for naps. That evening when Michael got home we went to Joe's Farm and grill for dinner.
I made this cake for our baseball-loving son and it just so happened that I found a cake box from the Costco bakery lying around. How perfect.
We had a friend party the day after his birthday at the park across the street from us. One of the perks of living in AZ in December.
The birthday boy is so dejected after I told him he had to eat his first piece of cake before I would give him another one. The party was fun, but I was ready to pass out after an hour and a half. We had an obstacle course, a treasure hunt, and park toys to keep everyone happy.
I sure love this sweet little three year old. He is growing up too quickly, but I am loving every minute of it. He is the joy of our lives and are so grateful he is in our family.
12 comments:
I love it! I wish I could have been there!!! He is so funny!
I would have given him a backup piece of cake :( jk
did melanie mention - the cake she made was also organic AND vegan! The frosting was made of sun-bleached bean curd! She is a wonder in the kitchen!
Happy birthday to Dallin!
I can see you had lots of fun! Your cake is amazing - YOU're amazing!
Hugs to all!
Love,
Nancy
Happy Birthday Dallin! Wish we could have been there! I love the sad cake picture...I can't believe you wouldn't give him "two" pieces to start with! You need to start "selling" your cakes, especially since you can get boxes for them at Costco!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Where does the time gooooo????
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like an awesome day was had by all.
Happy Birthday Dallin!! We love you and can't wait to see you!!!
fun! I was sad to miss his party. I hadn't realized David had an Elder's Quorum activity that morning. I'm glad you had fun though! What handsome little devil. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys while we're both in Utah!
Was wonderful to have you at our house on Christmas Eve...Nancy helped me find your blog...we'll have fun reading it more often...send our love...
Grandma & Grandpa
love the nice warm, soft, wet mouth of a 3 yr old sucking on my c--k while I fingr f--k his ass, get him ready for c--k
Post a Comment