Saturday, July 21, 2007

10 reasons why I love Costco

10. Who wouldn't want a 5 pound tub of hummus?

9. I love to see the look on Michael's face when I come home with a car full of great stuff when I meant to just buy milk.

8. Churros.

7. Fork lifts. Dallin is fascinated with them. If we don't watch the forklifts for at least 20 minutes, I hear about it all the way home.

6. Dog beds.

5. There are no scorpions in Costco

4. Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to run their cell phone through the washing machine, Costco would replace it.

3. Fine dining for $1.50

2. Seeing Dallin run through the giant cold room, just for the sheer exhilaration of being cold. We really need to get out more.

and the number one reason I love Costco. . .

1. The more I spend, the more I save.

4 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Why are you so dang funny. And why can't we live next door to eachother? Is that just too much to ask? You crack me up! I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

So I walk in the door from Costco, grab one of my newly purchased treasures (Mrs. May's all natural premium Fruit & nut crunch -delicious), and decide to check up on your fam electronically since I have not returned your call yet and want to be updated on what to ask you about...and I see this wonderful truth about my favorite place. Why did you only limit to 10? Sheesh, it sort of makes me think you don't even like the place. All your pics are adorable. Your short hair is so foxy and I want to hang out at Jeanne's. And Shannon's kids are still growing, even after I left. That is so weird. Tell everyone hi for us. We miss you guys.

easleyfamily said...

You make us laugh!!! :) We love Costco too!!!

Anonymous said...

Costco is the new Disneyland