We recently went to the Discovery Museum in Salt Lake. I wasn't sure what to expect from a children's museum, but let's just say I was the one who didn't want to leave. This place was seriously so cool. We were there for about 3 1/2 hours and during that time I didn't see Dallin slow down for a second. He would run from station to station rather than walk. Occasionally he would come over to me for a drink to refuel, but then immediately ran back to his post. It was a lot of fun watching him and his cousins explore the differnt hands-on stations. This picture below is of Missy and Dallin as we were walking into the museum. I recently bought Dallin this Thomas the Train backpack and he LOVES it. He will take it with him everywhere we go and is pretty good about pulling it around himself the entire time.


2 comments:
Your blog is so cute! You inspire me to make my own!
That museum is so much fun! You should get a pass to the one in Arizona! He was so entertained!
Post a Comment