I love this picture because it is so characteristic of Dallin. He is such a sweet, good natured little boy (he gets this from his father). Michael and I are his biggest fans.
I was hoping I remembered your blog address right and when it opened to this page I said out loud to myself, "Oh, that cute kid is WAY to big. Wrong site." I can't believe it! What a stud!
I am hoping I can be considered third place for his biggest fan? I think I've earned it. Mom might fight me for the spot though... Then there's Megan to deal with... Man this kid is so loved!
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
5 comments:
What a hunk of burnin' love!!
I was hoping I remembered your blog address right and when it opened to this page I said out loud to myself, "Oh, that cute kid is WAY to big. Wrong site." I can't believe it! What a stud!
I am hoping I can be considered third place for his biggest fan? I think I've earned it. Mom might fight me for the spot though... Then there's Megan to deal with... Man this kid is so loved!
I sure love that cute smile too! I miss you!!!! Let's webcam!!
Grandma McKay :)
We are big fans of that little boy too! We miss and love you all!
Post a Comment