Dallin's morning ritual in Utah included getting his diaper changed by grandma Bates (she loved getting up with him in the morning, so I graciously let her), feeding the fish, and grabbing a juice box from the mini-fridge in the backyard. If we couldn't find Dallin (like if we took our eyes off of him for 3.2 seconds), we knew we'd find him at the fridge. Juice was such a novel thing to him since I try to get him to drink a lot of water- so needless to say, he went a little crazy.
Dallin was so frustrated that he couldn't close this gate, so being the sympathetic mother I am, I took a picture of his anguish. I know, I know, mother of the year. I just thought he looked so cute.
"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he could be and ought to be, he will become what he ought to be." -Goethe
3 comments:
You're going to have to lock that boy and keep all girls far away when he's older....=)
p.s. like your pictures!
Those are some cute pictures! You're a natural.
haha they are so cute together you guys need to come up more often even though you do come up quite a bit love you bye
Post a Comment