Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's a BOY!

We went in for the 20 week ultrasound and were told that Dallin is going to have a little brother! We are so excited! To say I was surprised would be an understatement. For most of my pregnancy I was 110% sure it was a girl; I had even started stocking up on cute dresses! I was certain the baby was a girl because I have been much more sick this pregnancy than with Dallin and my emotions have been completely out of whack (just ask Michael). I just hope the baby will forgive me for referring to him as a "her" for the past several months. Dallin is so excited to have a little brother. He loves babies! If we are reading a book and it has a picture of a baby, he will lean forward and give the baby a kiss. The other day we were over at my friends house and Dallin left the room to go watch the sleeping baby in her swing. He just stood there for the longest time watching her. He constantly points to my stomach and says "baby" and will point out all the babies we see as we are walking through stores. I am sure he will be a wonderful big brother. My only worry is that I am becoming seriously outnumbered. :)

6 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Ah, it'll be so fun, they can play together all day long!

Missy said...

I'm so excited for us! I keep my ears open for names around the school. Or we can play the magna doodle game to figure out a name!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are all very excited for you. Hope you start feeling better soon. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

congrats cousin! Let me know if you need something to do with those cute dresses because Braden has earned himself at least 7 dancing ballerinas for the way he talks about women drivers. Dallin is absolutely adorable. And I don't lie to people with ugly kids. I just comment on the fact that they have a great stroller or something. You guys do nice work. Come visit before you can't walk anymore. I'll fry you anything you want and I promise not to ask Michael any tax questions. LOve ya! Congrats!

Aaron said...

Don't know if you remember me...I am Jen's friend (alita) from before her mission. I saw your blog on her blog and checked in on what you are up to. Your family is beautiful! Congratulations on the new baby. Check us out if you get a chance. aaronalita.blogspot.com

Fowler family said...

Aaaaah! Congratulations! i totally missed this that you were pregnant! I am so excited for you. 2 boys are a blast. Your boys will be forever buds. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!