Both Michael and Dallin were given lawnmowers from Santa. Michael was a little sad that his lawnmower didn't have a built-in bubble blower though. I told him I'll see what I can do.
Santa brought this cutting set because he knew that Dallin's mommy desperately needs Dallin to be distracted while she makes dinner.
Dallin rocking out with Connor.

5 comments:
How fun. It was great to see you guys over the holiday. I hope your trip home was uneventful. You guys are so great! Thanks again for the cookies.
Cute blog as usual! It was so fun having you guys visit! We miss you all very much and look forward to seeing you again!
where's my Christmas card?
Sorry, Jen, I didn't end up doing cards this year. I'm such a slacker, I know. Look for it next year- I'll send it in October just to make sure you get one. :) By the way, your card was super cute- thanks for not being a slacker.
Michael-I don't know how I got to your blog, but your little boy Dallin is adorable! I love hearing updates from your parents when I am home. Hope all is well with your family in Arizona.
-Cheryl (Condie) Clark
Post a Comment